Friday, May 8, 2015

Cheers to love!

With the old Stampin' Up catalog retiring there re also quite a lot of products that will no longer be available once the new catalog is released. Many of them are now on sale, so I grabbed my chance to get a few nice things for a reduced price. Once I got them I went right ahead to create the following card.


I started with a white double fold base card and some slightly smaller white cardstock. I used my Raw Umber Pan Pastel to color the cardstock, then I stamped it with the Hardwood background stamp from Stampin' Up and Potting Soil Archival Ink. I then tied a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Baker's Twine around the bottom and pasted the cardstock onto the base card.Next I grabbed another piece of white cardstock and die cut the bottom with the Speech Bubble Border by Lawn Fawn. I used Crisp Cantaloupe Stampin' Up ink to stamp the sentiment, which is also by Stampin' Up and is part of the Cheers to Love set, which is retiring soon. To finish the card I added some sticky-back pearls.


Here is a closer look. I hope you like my card.


No comments:

Post a Comment